Comprehensive professional investigative litigation support will assist
you in gaining a strategic and tactical advantage over your adversaries, whether criminal or civil, large or small, your goals can be more easily accomplished, in a more timely and cost effective manner when you
employ experienced, impartial, investigators and consultants that are
highly skilled, multi-disciplinary professionals.
We provide an independent examination of circumstances, facts, and evidence, and help to identify biases, prejudices, faulty methodology, and theories of the matter at hand. Often times opposing parties in criminal and civil matters overlook important aspects of the case, sacrificing quality over quantity and/or ease of closing and litigating the case.
Experience has shown that you will see more favorable results, and are better equipped to protect your clients, when you are better informed. Our investigations and consultations are targeted at developing a complete and accurate accounting and review of your case so that you are better able to develop and refine your strategy, and better anticipate your adversary’s strategy.
- REVIEW/LITIGATION SUPPORT – We will review your case (criminal, civil, pre-trial, post-conviction and appeal) with an unbiased objective and recommend areas that need to be explored and/or investigated further. We will:
-Work with your firm to plan, strengthen and execute your firm’s strategy; -Identify weaknesses and points of vulnerability on both sides; -Provide link or flow charts that offer a revealing graphic view of relationships
between people, places and important events;
-Provide a detailed timeline of your case providing a visual perspective of what
-Review forensic, testimonial, and media evidence (computer, physical, autopsy,
photographic, audio/visual, interviews, etc.) evidence.
- INVESTIGATIONS – We investigate to assist you in avoiding surprises, help resolve unavoidable disputes, disprove your adversary’s allegations, or to support your litigation strategies with the information we uncover. We will:
-Conduct physical interviews of witnesses, officers and other investigative
leads involved (audio, video and sworn affidavits);
-Identify witnesses and conduct background checks on defendants,
witnesses and deposition subjects;
-Conduct asset searches aimed at determining whether proposed litigation
-We have a wide network of resources to draw upon in law enforcement,
public safety, the military, regulatory agencies, media and private
-Perform sophisticated computer forensic audits and other types of
-Collect photographic, audio and video evidence.
- TESTIMONY – We will provide court recognized expert witness testimony and/or consulting in the following areas:
a)Public Employee – any employee that is compensated through public
monies, i.e. local, state, and federal employees, teachers, etc.;
(1)Professional Standards, Internal Affairs •Was investigation lawful, impartial, procedurally correct,
•Due Process rights/standards; •Acceptable process, concerns; (i)Employees; (ii)Bargaining unit; (iii)Employer; (2)Public Employer Pattern and Practice •Employee due process; •Inconsistent, prejudicial, and/or preferential behavior or
disciplinary practices or policies;
(3)Use of Force •Appropriate vs. Excessive; •Adequate and/or appropriate training; •Adequate Documentation; b)Evidence - (1)Photographic, video, and audio; (2)Review evidence protocols and procedures.
- SKIP TRACING – We will locate a person's whereabouts for any number of purposes.
-Witness location; -Defendant location.
- SURVEILLANCE – We will provide surveillance accompanied by detailed reports of the subject’s activities to include:
-Observation from a distance by means of electronic equipment; -Monitoring social networks to extract useful information such as personal
interests, friendships & affiliations, wants, beliefs, thoughts, and activities.
- EVIDENCE - Evidence can be divided into two categories: Testimonial - statements or the spoken word from the victim(s) or witness(es). Physical - also referred to as real evidence, consists of tangible articles such as hairs, fibers, latent fingerprints and biological material. We will:
-Identify, gather, evaluate, categorize, inventory and secure all evidence,
providing a chain of custody to preserve its integrity and admissibility in
- COURT CERTIFIED PROCESS SERVERS FOR THE STATE OF ARIZONA – We are certified and comply with the requirements of the Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 11, the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure, administrative orders and the administrative rules adopted by the Arizona Supreme Court.
-We will deliver, file and serve Process (any legal document) in any court in
the State of Arizona (except on Indian Reservations).
- NOTARY SERVICE - In Arizona, a notary public is a public officer commissioned by the Secretary of State to perform notarial acts, as defined in the Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.). A notary serves as an impartial witness [A.R.S. § 41-328(B)].
-Acknowledgements - An acknowledgment is a notarial act in which a
notary certifies that a signer, whose identity is proven by satisfactory
evidence, appeared before the notary and acknowledged that the signer
signed the document.
-Affidavit – An affidavit is a notarial act in which the notary certifies that a
signer, whose identity is proven by satisfactory evidence made in the
notary’s presence a voluntary signature; and has taken an oath or
affirmation vouching for the truthfulness of the signed document.
-Copy Certifications - A copy certification is a notarial act in which the
notary certifies that a photocopy of an document was made that is neither
a public record nor publicly recordable.
-Oaths of Affirmation - During notarizations a notary may be required to
give a signer or credible person an oath or affirmation. The signer or
credible person makes the decision as to whether he or she would like to
take an oath or an affirmation.